Here at Allwell Care Company we are looking to recruit both full and part time home care assistants to join our lovely team.
We believe that everyone already has the ability to provide outstanding care and we work with you to help you to reach that potential.
This means you can apply with us whether you have experience or not.
Here’s what we offer you:
• Full training
• 24/7 on call support
• Shadow shifts until you’re confident to work by yourself
• Regular supervisions
• Regular paid team meetings
• Competitive rates of pay
• Paid mileage
• Enhanced rates on bank holidays
• Carer recognition certificates
• Free uniform
• Paid Health and Social Care NVQ’s, both level 2 and 3
• Free mobile app to view rotas
• Flexible working patterns including weekend and evening shifts to suit your schedule
• Paid DBS*
• A welcoming office where we’re always happy for you to pop in for a coffee and a natter
We are looking for drivers but will also consider cyclists to provide person-centred care to our clients in Ipswich and surrounding areas.
Our aim is to keep people as independent as possible in their own homes.
This is a very rewarding career opportunity that requires carers to be flexible and adaptable.
If this sounds like it could be for you then please get in touch with us to arrange an interview or just have a chat for more information.
Use the form below, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call on 01473 907695. We look forward to hearing from you!